LOOK OF THE DAY: HIPSTA PLEASE!:)

 
Hi my stylish hipsters!:) Today's look features great top by STYLEMOI. I really like this lite top with nice Rolling Stones print. It is stylized like it was worn and colors are washed out. It gives me a 90's vibe. I have decided to go with hipster style with this look, so it is very artistic and features some fashion tendencies from last year, like big black hat, spiky long socks and leather skirt. Awesome spiky socks from OASAP, are one of my favorite this year's street trends. They will bring a bit of edgy sexy Lolita hotness to the look. The whole look is also very fun and casual, it can be used as every day outfit. I get an artistic musical vibe from the outfit, its like I need an acoustic guitar or vintage microphone to finish this style. The really love this look, so try it out for yourself, if you liked it also and feel a bit artistic.
Be fabulous, but stay real! Kisses 
 
 

SOCKS-OASAP
SKIRT-BOOHOO
HAT-MISSGUIDED
 




 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

24 коммент.:

  1. Lovely look, I really like the skirt :)

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I like it your style ♥ :)

    Dear, have a nice day
    stylstynka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cool cool cool cool!!!!
    I love that skirt sooo much <3
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*

    Miśka
    miska-grabowska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your style!

    sophie♥
    http://konfetti-katze.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing skirt <3 I ♥ your style.

    foreveryoungbelieve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics!
    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look just fabulous, the entire outfit is so fun and full of colors! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit! :)

    www.pattonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look! Amazing shoes :)

    xoxo,
    yudemere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skirt and a hat! nice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look
    would you like follow each other?
    i'll follow back after that ^_^


    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. tshirt is really cool! all outfit is amazing! :) i really like your socks (? :) ) and shoes! :) you're beautiful! :)
    by-aneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great, I love hats! : )

    http://robertakaaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god, I love that skirt! It looks amazing. I'm liking your style here too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are super-gorgeous. :) Cute outfit too. Really love the skirt and hat. <3

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog, by the way. :)

    Jannie
    inallmyjannieness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit - you look great!
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? (:

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful outfit..you r so pretty xx
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit! Nice shoes! :)

    takeiteasy-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete