LOOK OF THE DAY: SPIKY LOVE


Hi my stylish readers!
Today my look is spicy hot, featuring wonderful slim white and black dress with spikes. The dress makes this look. Dress have very sophisticated design, and also very trendy feel to it. It doesn't scream "look at me!", but draws a right amount of attention. Continue this spiky theme with any spiky bracelet and some rocker type boots for the full look. And I have used my favorite Victoria's secret hair style, it suits perfectly. This look is amazing for any stylish cocktail parties, it is also great for evening dates, if its chilly outside, you can put on a black leather jacket with this dress. So try this look out, I really love it!
Be fabulous, but stay real! Kisses.



DRESS-BOOHOO
TIGHTS-MISSGUIDED
SHOES-ZARA
BRACELET-BOOHOO

Share this:

CONVERSATION

17 коммент.:

  1. You look gorgeous in this outfit! Love the studded details!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy dress, I love the spikes.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you would look even more beautiful without so much makeup!
    Nice outfit :3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Insta? :) Just let me know :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! You look amazing!!
    I like your hair :)
    I follow you!!!!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have beautiful eyes! :) I have always wanted to have blue eyes. :)
    And the dress is really great.

    Thank you for following my blog. :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monika, thank you so much:)
      Kisses<3

      Delete
  6. This outfit is really great:-)
    I follow you blog :-)
    Kiss<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for dropping by, dear! You look awesome in this outfit!

    xoxo,
    Chien
    http://aikchien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, very nice outfit :) I'd totally love this dress if it was fully black though :)
    You look great in it :)
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Have a great day :)
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful blog! Following you already. :)
    Take care
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG you look stunning! That dress is amazing on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you are such amazing beautiful girl:)

    ReplyDelete