LOOK OF THE DAY: LET'S MEAT UP!

 

Hi my stylish friends! Todays look featuring some awesome clothes from dressve The look is a bit edgy, maybe with a little grunge motives in print. Also very casual and street stylish. I wanted to bring two of the very popular and controversial prints of this year together in this easy look. I really like to play with this kind of prints, matching them in interesting combinations. This awesome leggings with very detailed print are great for summer looks, that want to draw some attention and catch some people of guard. And even if you don't have long slim legs, this leggings will make them look more slimmer and longer, because of the vertical meat stripes. The parental advisory top also suits here perfectly. Overall I really liked this look, its fun and crazy. So If you want some fun in your day-to-day style, definitely try this look, or some items from it, and definitely check legging and top at dressve
Be fabulous, but stay real! Kisses. 



TOP-dressve
LEGGINGS-dressve
NECKLACE-BORNPRETTYSTORE
 
Dressve–Maxi Dresses
 


 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

69 коммент.:

  1. You've got awesome legs and beautiful makeup :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful and your beautiful makeup !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tshirt!! so beautiful

    http://macarenaramirezdesign.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this leggings.. Interesting ;-)
    You look awesome :D Cool outfit :D
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*

    Miśka
    misiayou97.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such an original style, very glam but edgy! I love it! These leggings are genius!

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so edgy yet so in this outfit, love the leggings and top <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your outfit ! great leggings !

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's look so amazing!:) I love leggings and your are so funny:D:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great<3 stunning leggins

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/07/rosewe.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could never pull of something as bold as that, amazing!

    Would be amazing if you could take a look at my blog too

    Written with style

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woaw, you have to be enough brave to go out with these pants as they would attract plenty of attention :)))
    But your legs are slim!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing look!

    <3
    DON’T FORGET TO JOIN OUR GIVEAWAY, for a change to win a 14K gold Infinity Ring
    it takes 2 to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice t-shirt !


    http://miinikaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing makeup and leggings-they are definitely bold but you rock them.

    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Crazy leggings, I like it. Your look is great. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leggins - the best! Amazing ♥
    Wonderful outwear, love it!

    I follow you and I hope, that you'll follow back ;*
    jackdanielsky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great look u've created, I've been really in2 tops with the parental advisory print cause they're so swag, the leggings are so unique and so good at exaggeration. U look so stunning and boyish at the same time. Totally in love with this look <3 <3 have a great Friday ahead xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow the leggins are so original!

    Kisses from PreppyEls
    www.preppyels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your top and shoes! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic outfit!! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your hair :D
    Anyways, I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello from Spain: I like your outfit. Very cool. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those are just some awesome leggings! They are so funky and cool - weird looking too, but sexy at the same time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I simply adore this look! Wow!

    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I DONT SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL...:) THANKS YOU FOLLOW ME..:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. These leggings are amazing! great photos x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my gosh! U're amazing! I love your blog! really! kisses Bb's

    ReplyDelete
  29. no worries I really love your blog! following you now, hope you follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just discovered your blog and I love your hair! :-)

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! Amazing! Love your look! :)
    I followed you. I waiting for you :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow !!

    Check my blog if u have time :) - stylebymado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello beautiful, I'm still by GFC

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great leggings! <3

    amcia-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. amazing look, I love your style!
    I follow u, would be happy if you check out my blog too :) http://nastyudsi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great photos! love your blog! <33
    xx

    www.valeskamitrano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. The shirt is amazing!
    I'm definitely following your blog, xx

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sweet shirt! I'm now following you via gfc!
    xx Emma
    emma-loren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. ohh wow those leggings are really something!!
    I follow you via bloglovin and GFC.. follow back?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG those leggings are so great! I'm pretty sure that's the anime print from Shingeki no Kyojin? :D

    Thanks for offering to follow, I'm following you now so I hope you can return the favour xx (GFC + Bloglovin)

    www.heylinni.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. So beautiful!
    By the way I've never visited your blog before..it's really interesting! Keep it up! :)
    If you want you could come to visit my blog, i would be happy to know what you think about it and stay in touch :) And if you want we could support each other here (GFC or G+) and also on our socials, I expecially use instragam so it would be perfect to follow each other there to keep in touch!
    just let me know on my blog :)
    Hope to hear from you soon! :)
    xx
    Cecilia
    SMILES' AVENUE
    facebook //twitter//instagram //lookbook//bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  42. really pretty blog!
    follow me back?
    http://simplecurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing look! and so beautiful leggings! ;)
    I love it! <3
    http://frambuesa-photography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful *.*
    http://milenaabloog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. nice tee!!!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/Befashion31

    ReplyDelete
  46. nice glasses, beautiful girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful leggins :)
    crazyy-mee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love your leggings & sunglasses & thanks for sharing this post. Would you like to
    follow each other via GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin. Please lemme know!
    & take care!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi thank you so much for answering me! I've just followed you on lookbook and gfc
    Hope you'll follow me back!
    xx
    Cecilia
    SMILES' AVENUE
    facebook //twitter//instagram //lookbook//bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lovely outfit <3
    I already follow :) Now it's your turn :)
    http://julieeettee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Girl, these leggings are amazing!!
    Petons :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. This sunglasses is soooo amazingg!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  53. wow! the last photo is the best!! <3
    love this outfit!!
    i follow you:)
    http://take-my-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. hi dear, thanks for your comment on my blog! Sorry if I'm sooo late >< I'm following your blog now, please follow mine too ^^ Thanks a lot!!
    xoxo,
    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thank you for your comment :)
    I love your outfit! You're so beautiful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  56. wygladasz jak urocza lalka :) ale to slodnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. You look absolutely stunning in those leggins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. High five! I have this t-shirt too;)

    ReplyDelete