LOOK OF THE DAY: YELLOW GLOW



Hi, my stylish readers! Todays look is all about amazing clothes from frontrowshop This look is very summery, light and sporty. This wonderful top from frontrowshop feels weightless, with very interesting and super trendy design, almost see-through with white stripes and flower print. Definitely something that you may see at fashion shows from top world brands. One of new fashion tendencies of this summer is picking up trends from sports, like this yellow amazing cap, inspired by tennis or golf, reimagined to be really trendy fashionable accessory. Overall this look is very sport friendly, so try this one out and get together with friends for some summery sporty activities. And don't forget to check some stylish clothes at frontrowshop
Be fabulous, but stay real! Kisses. 


 
TOP-FRONTROWSHOP ( frontrowshop )
HAT-FRONTROWSHOP ( frontrowshop )
SNEAKERS- ADIDAS ( hoodboyz )
SHORTS-ZARA
 





Share this:

CONVERSATION

12 коммент.:

  1. What a beautiful top! You look very nice in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great pictures dear. You look fab!!!


    kelpasdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look and pict!!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/cekiny.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. yellow suit you very well!
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm also your newest follower! :D

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look with the visor! Would you actually wear this out? I see stuff like this, but I never see anyone wearing it out. So I always wonder.

    Hope you can come visit my blog and let me know what you think. I just restyled it. ^_^. I look forward to your visit.

    Blessings,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete