LOOK OF THE DAY: LEATHER DRESS BY PAULE KA


Hi, my stylish readers. Today I want share my bold look featuring this strict plum color leather dress.
I just fell in love with this leather dress. Who does not love leather? Leather is a trend for this year!
My look feels very convenient and practical. If you've never worn leather clothing, it's time to try it out.
In my look, I used a bright color leather dress with couple of accessories, the large ring with stones and weaved bracelet.
This look is suitable for going out to club or on a date. If this look is too bold and specific for you, then try
simple, classic black leather dress. Black leather dress can be worn without accessories, this option is ideal for work and everyday wear.
If you haven't tried wearing leather dress before, its really worth considering!
Don't be afraid to try something new!
Be fabulous, but stay real! Kisses.


DRESS-PAULE KA
TIGHTS-MISSGUIDED
SHOES-BERSHKA
RING-ACCESSORIZE
BRACELET-ACCESSORIZE



Share this:

CONVERSATION

14 коммент.:

  1. I dont think I would wear leather to work but this look is great. Love that you paired the dress with red shoes. I need to get myself a leather dress.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the makeup, so beautiful! <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty dress, I loved the color
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress!
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ;) i see you in lookbook ;) i love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень красивый макияж! И платье великолепно!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the accessories you're wearing. the jewelry is really pretty.

    xoxo

    www.bowtiesandcaviar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is amazing! would you like to follow each other on gfc, bloglovin, and facebook? let me know!

    keep in touch!

    xx

    ellie

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. U are vert beauty ! Love this make up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty.
    the photos are so stunning.


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    ≂Angeℒ ica≂

    Habanero Handmade Blog
    Facebook Fanpage
    Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leather, from being a fashion popular with brand bikers and rocks stars, has undoubtedly become a trend this year. It’s a fashion style we just can’t get enough of. It has become a must-have in the closet and that’s probably because, for some reason, wearing one is a certain way to look fabulous.

    Marlene Reeves @ Cabin and Cove

    ReplyDelete